Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) is the only Duchenne organization to take a comprehensive approach in the fight to end Duchenne—funding research, raising awareness, promoting advocacy, connecting the community, and broadening treatment options. Only this comprehensive approach will end Duchenne.
1. End Duchenne is a campaign about truth, it is about action, and it is about being part of the solution.
2. End Duchenne is about opportunity.
3. End Duchenne is about seeking out and funding research opportunities. It is about providing Duchenne families with information to know about and obtain the best opportunities for treatment and care.
4. End Duchenne is about all of those touched by Duchenne, not just those with specific and limited mutations.
5. End Duchenne is about avoiding the hype and maintaining the hope in an often overwhelming world of Duchenne information.
Together we can end Duchenne—together we must end Duchenne.